Update: Dear all! Please be informed that all your orders are fulfilled and dispatched within indicated terms as usual, however please take into consideration that currently delays in delivery terms are caused by COVID-19 outbreak and decreased number of international flights.
We offer 2 shipping methods:
1. Standard shipping - shipping services provided by national Latvian postal service "Latvijas pasts».
- North America: 4-5 weeks
- Europe: 2-3 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 4-5 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 4-5 weeks
2. Express shipping - shipping services provided by FedEx. In general takes 3-5 business days. For more accurate shipping times, please contact us.
2. Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
3. Custom and personalized orders
We welcome custom orders and we will do our best to fulfill your wish. Feel free to contact us:
- If you would like to order special embroidery;
- If you would like to change length of garments;
- If you would like to find out whether it is possible to change width of sleeves, neckline, etc. or adjust measurements.
If your case is not mentioned above, you are welcome to contact us for additional information. Please note that custom made items can't be returned or refunded.
3. Wholesale availability
If you are interested in establishing cooperation with our company and ordering Isona Linen wares, please do no hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding wholesale supply.
Due to beautiful nature of flax, color of natural linen fabric depends on harvest. Therefore different flax batches may result in diverse color shades after dyeing.
In case you would like to have matching linens set, we recommend to order desired wares at once.
5. Questions about your order?
If you have any questions regarding the status of your order, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to provide you with requested information.